44 Powerful Clauses To Include in Your Agreement For Hassle-Free Purchase of Your Rubber Machinery That Insures Clarity And You Will Save Money Always …… Repeatedly.
Because “missed” or vague clauses in your purchase instantaneously wipes out the satisfaction of a good deal you made. And burden you with unforeseen expenses not factored in your original investment.
Or it can delay your project and put your production in disarray.
Thinking through all the possibilities that can go wrong in your machinery purchase can be quite stressful. Documenting is even more painful and huge waste of your valuable time. Because you could have invested the same time wisely to resolve some of your crucial issue in production or marketing.
Here is a ready-to-use draft agreement thoughtfully prepared to protect financial and legal interests of your business.
- Over 8700 Words of this draft agreement has 44 clauses and 6 supporting exhibits with blank templates.
- Easy to edit: We have prepared the standard version in the most popular Microsoft Word format for your ease of use because editing is very friendly. This means you simply have to replace the words highlighted in orange color with your details and preferred font. The exhibits and templates can also be quickly filled with your machinery details.
- If you are not comfortable with word document, simply ask for the PDF version at a lower cost. Editing the PDF draft copy, however, could be tiring for you when you don’t have proper tools.
- Negotiation Points: 35 key clauses starting from page 8 of this draft agreement gives you powerful notes to negotiate smartly with your machinery supplier and squeeze out the best bargain. The points here are stunningly powerful yet simple that you will use them repeatedly in all your machinery purchases to save money.
- Legal: The other 9 clauses are legal to protect you and your business.
- Categorize and file quickly: You have the option to label the original and duplicate with a simple tick that makes this document easily identifiable for physical filing and later use.
- Price: Order today for $47 Only (editable Microsoft Word Version). And $32 only when you choose PDF Version.
For quick clarification, and to preview table of contents, please email me on email@example.com.
Purchasing this exhaustive and ready-to-use draft agreement is safe and easy. Just submit your name, email id and preferred version below. We will send on your chosen email id, the details to transfer money and invoice. You can pay either through PayPal or Bank Transfer. On money receipt, we will inbox to your email id the chosen version within 3 working hours. Satisfaction guaranteed as you smartly plug all your risks during your machinery purchase.
Pingback: What Will Rubber Machinery Industry Be Like In 50 Years? | Rubber Machinery World
November 4, 2019 at 6:18 AM
I am interesting tire retreading machines, how many machines do I need to start this business and how much it cost thanks.