From our earlier post, you would already know that a Rubber Calender is heavy-duty rubber machinery consisting of two or more rolls that revolve in opposite directions. And that the Classification of Rubber Calenders is based on
- The Number of rolls
- The Position or Orientation of the rolls
Precisely, the reason why you will see various rubber calender manufacturers offering you,
- 2-Roll Horizontal Type Calender
- 2-Roll Vertical Type Calender
- 2-Roll Inclined or Tilted Type Calender
- 3-Roll Vertical Type Calender
- 3-Roll Offset Stack Calender
- 4-Roll Vertical Type Calender
- 4-Roll Offset Stack Calender (Inverted ‘L’ Type)
- 4-Roll Offset Stack Calender (‘S’ Type)
- 4-Roll Offset Stack Calender (‘Z’ Type)
Your selection of the type of rubber calender depends on the calendering process you require.
Here is a info-sheet to help you grasp the different rubber calenders quickly.
Know Your Different Rubber Calenders At A Glance
Let me know if you found this info-sheet informative.
If you liked this article, please do share with your colleagues, customers and friends. And If you would like to be informed of our articles regularly, please register with us for free updates today.
Do you have any blog suggestions? Let us know on email@example.com